Monday 11 April 2016

My name is Abby and I am a passionate learner

Hello my name is Abby and welcome to my passionate learner experiment HQ :) 
What is the Passionate Learner Experiment you might be wondering? Well a group of students and the creator of the experiment Shauna Pollock are trying to answer the question "How can I change the world in one day?" We are exploring how we can change the world in a 24 hour period and are working to learn more about ourselves as individuals and our passions. When we find a passion we are really "passionate" about we will work to help make a positive difference in that area. Come on journey with me as I work to find what I am truly passionate about and how I can make a positive difference to those around me :)
From: http://livethegoodlifewithsara.com/feeling-high-ecstatically-happy-and-so-excited/


No comments:

Post a Comment